Verified Reviewer

I shipped my packages with them. They were shipped to the wrong address because they said that FedEx did not have the address, so I was charged for the updated address which was incorrectly input.

I then showed proof that I had put the correct address. My boxes were sent to the wrong address, and I had to track them down since they appeared delivered. The boxes were opened and beaten up. I paid for additional insurance.

After I provided evidence of their mistake, I was given a 60 dollar credit. (LIKE I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN?) I then put in a claim for the missing and damaged items they were aware of. After communicating with them about how I was sick and had to track down the boxes and itemize the missing items, I provided all the evidence: pictures of the beat-up boxes, and damaged items with the bills. Before even reviewing the claim, they denied it.

I then told them they had sent me an email saying the claim was still open. After I addressed it, they apologized and said they would review the claim. Within minutes, they said that they did not cover these items. They only cover clothes.

Why did I purchase this insurance? They said they were transparent about this 'fine print'. The thing is, independently of the coverage, they are responsible for shipping my boxes to the WRONG ADDRESS. They charged me additional fees for this, and then I had a load of missing items.

They were 'sorry' but not accountable. They are not worth the trouble because they are unhelpful and grossly incompetent. Also, it was deceptive to CHARGE me for the error. They also said I cannot claim issues through FedEx since I purchased insurance through them.

They literally charged me a MONTH later for mistakes made by them. They credited it, blaming FedEx, and then are not taking responsibility for shipping my boxes to an address I did not provide. How is that fair? How is that legit?

They are incompetent and deceptive. Borderline-fraud. They skim with these made-up fees. Meanwhile, they only cover clothes and sports equipment.

What is the point of shipping with them when anywhere else is more reliable? They do this to customers; 'fake fees' a month after.

User's recommendation: do not trust, they are unhelpful and unreliable.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

LugLess Cons: Deceptive fees, Unhelpful, Sneaky.

Location: 7 Walleweg, Kortrijk, Flemish Region 8510, Belgium

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

LugLess Reviews