70 views
Verified Buyer

1.4

Lugless is one of the worst shipping options I've used. At every step of the way, they kept upselling me on services.

I purchased the most expensive package because their rep convinced me that it comes with better customer support and higher coverage.

My luggage was late in arriving, to begin with. When it did finally arrive, it was damaged beyond repair. There was industrial oil all over the suitcase and was broken in several places. The oil had seeped into the suitcase and damaged clothing as well.

When I opened a claim, lugless tried stonewalling with delayed responses and phone numbers that wouldn't be answered.

Then they asked for pictures several times.

At the end, they denied the claim on frivolous, made-up grounds.

I'm not dropping the matter here but wanted other customers to be aware of this unscrupulous, disrespectful company.

Check their rating and reviews on the Better Business Bureau site before you use them! https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/albany/profile/travel-services/lugless-0041-2********/customer-reviews.

User's recommendation: Do not use them unless you want all your stuff damaged.

Location: New York, New York

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

LugLess Reviews