52 views
Verified Reviewer

On July 10, 2023 you received 2 luggages from me to be shipped from 106 sierra Dr, Pittsburg, Ca to 4102 Link Ave, Nottingham, MD. On July 17, only one luggage has been received.

I have yet to receive the other. When I shipped my bags through you, I was told the insurance is 700.00. Now that you are aware and have evidence that my bag did not make it to its final destination, you have not given the amount.

Please send my check or money order to: Christiana Caphart at 4102 Link AVe., Nottingham.

If I do not receive this by the 15th of this month, I will report you to the better business bureau and have my lawter sue you for damages. Thanks!

Christiana Palma Caphart (tracking# 780784****45 and claim # GWFH2Y)

User's recommendation: DO NOT SHIP WITH THEM. USE UPS OR FEDEX DIRECTLY BECAUSE WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM, THEY WILL SEND YOU TO THE SHIPPER SND THE SHIPPER WILL SEND YOU BACK TO THEM!

Location: New York, New York

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

LugLess Reviews